SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Club Calls contest - V16.01

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Club Calls contest - V16.01
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:17:15 +0100
On 17/09/2012 00:18, Bryn Tinton wrote:

I too have found the same problems with the Cabrillo log in the RSGB Club
Calls V16.01

I have today, 17th September, tested the Club Calls option
in SD and SDCHECK V16.01.

When the exchange is entered in the way I described in my

Is this a bug or is it still an entry problem?

I don't see any evidence of a bug.

73,
Paul EI5DI

The exchange in this event should be entered as a
single field

Serial followed by space followed by Status Abbreviation
followed by Club Abbreviation followed by Enter.

It's easier to do than to describe.

The Status Abbreviations must be one of the following
three options.

  CL - Club Station
  CM - Club Member
  NM - Non Member.

Leading zeros are not required in the serial - SD adds
them as appropriate

For example
   23 CL KETT
   056 NM
   103 CM LANK

These will appear in the Cabrillo Log as follows
   023 CLUB    KETT
   056 NONE    --
   103 MEMBER  LANK