SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Cut numbers

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Cut numbers
From: Paul Bigwood <g3wyw@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 22:39:17 +0000
Hi John,

I agree on the N for 9 in the 599 field ( where it is required/ sent) but not in the serial number field.

Not sure about the 'o' in place of '0'.

What about zero? It seems that 'T' for the leading zero is OK, but not the second zero in the first 9 QSOs. eg
T01 for 1st, T02 for 2nd etc.

I'd like to be able to send TT1 for the first QSO and TT2 for the 2nd, etc up to TT9 then it goes to T10 and T11 etc but I dont think SD supports that as far as I can see.

I can have supressed zeros, so it only send 1,2,3,4 etc the 10,11,12 etc. The zero in 10 is either a 'T' or full '0' depending on the SD_CWZERO settings.

Still the best Contest logger for me.

73 de Paul G3WYW