[SECC] 1999 cqww score

Subject: [SECC] 1999 cqww score
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 08:39:26 -0400
Hello all...the cq magazine came this week the day after I had returned
from KH6 and vacation, and then I had to go back to work the next day...but
the results published we worthwhile....our high claimed score had us
claimed as #13
in the US...and it placed us just behind W4MYA....well our log had to be
incredibly clean...cause we ended up #9 in the US and we handily beat
MYA....thanks to all of you we set a new 4th call area MM record
score...this beats the old K4JPD and N4RJ scores....I want to thank all who
were involved we are accelerating our scores at a real nice pace..
with just a few extra contacts and a few more mults we could have easily
placed 5th...
    We did have a few antenna related problems that have been solved since
last year...now is the time to set our sights on the 2000 cqww ssb test and
once again move up the competitive ladder...I do have some committments
this year for operators...so far NA8V for 20m, AA4LR for 20m back-up, K4BAI
for 10m, W4SVO for 80m(those of you who remember Mark set a 4th call record
with 560 qso and 101 countries on 80m),W4DD for 15m with myself, I still
need more operators...if you have an interest pleas e-mail me back...thanks
de Rick

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com