[SECC] New member - K5OT

Subject: [SECC] New member - K5OT
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 07:40:27 -0800 (PST)
Hi Guys..

We will be also be moving north of Atlanta sometime this year. My
wife's family lives in Roswell and we want to be near one side
of the family now that we have kids. The other choice would be
Cincinnati, but I would prefer the warmer weather in GA !! We are
putting our house for sale this Spring and once we sell it and I get
a job down there we will be outta here !!!  I do internet development
so don't see finding a job down there in that much of a problem....

                         Jeff  KU8E