[SECC] GQP/SEDXC

Subject: [SECC] GQP/SEDXC
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 06:11:24 -0800 (PST)
Nice to see that the GQP will continue on..... AA4GA and myself
had so much fun last year operating as a rover that Lee went and bought
a mobile rig after the contest. Hopefully, I will be down there again
to do another rover operation...

                             Jeff  KU8E
ps: any word when the 2000 results will be on the webpage ???