[SECC] news from NQ4I

Subject: [SECC] news from NQ4I
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 07:18:42 -0400
Hello all...am still in Savannah for another two weeks....going tonite to
the local Savannah radio club with fellow club member KT4ZB....Jere tokk
some of my photos and blew them up so that they can be passed around the
meeting...pics of antennas and the station.....haven't been on the bands
now in some 10 days...wondering how 10m is doing??? will be ready for a
serious dose of contesting in wpx cw at the end of the month...see ya
then...de Rick