[SECC] Selection for WRTC

Subject: [SECC] Selection for WRTC
From: scottstraw@mindspring.com (Scott Straw)
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 17:22:07 -0400
Gentlemen (and Bridget, too),

I'm just a kibitzer, so I apologize in advance for sticking my nose in here.

With regard to the East-West issue,  are the five selection based on their
actual geographical location, or the geographical indicator of their call
sign.  Does a W1xx in California belong in the East group or in the West?

What with vanity calls and corporate relocations, we are a scrambled
bunch.  A fact that I'm not sure is clear to our good friends from Finland,
and could be a bit confusing.

Scott
KB4KBS, Georgia