[SECC] Atlanta Hamfest June 2nd

Subject: [SECC] Atlanta Hamfest June 2nd
From: pmm@saf.com (Penn McClatchey)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 08:38:07 -0400
Announcing the '02 Atlanta HamFest, Saturday, June 2, 2001
        Georgia ARRL Section Convention

When: June 2, 2001, Saturday: 9 AM - 4 PM
Where: 116 Acre Jim Miller Park, Marietta, GA
How much: Tickets: $5.00, under 16 free

The Atlanta hamfest features:
- Large, low-cost Tail-gate area
- Lots of free parking
- 20,000 square feet air conditioned Indoor Market, plus
    Outside Covered Show Ring for Flea Market
- RV Camping full hookup for 44 lucky Hams
- Prizes
- Food
- VEC testing, offsite
- Seminars
        9 AM  PSK-31 - Pickett Cummings, AD4S
        10 AM   Main Building: QRP Extravaganza!!, N. Georgia QRP Club
                Log cabin: ARES Forum, Lowry Rouse, KM4Z
        11 AM Gary Breed, K9AY, Portable Antennas from Simple
                to Ambitious - Get Ready for Field Day!!
        12 noon BASIC/STAMP controller, Barry Ward, Vice President
                of the Atlanta Hobby Robotics Club
        1 PM Brennan Price, N4QX, Official Observer/Amateur Auxiliary
                program of the ARRL and serves as the
                ARRL National Frequency Coordinating Officer
        2 PM AMSAT, Steve Diggs, W4EPI

For more information check out http://www.saf.com/arc
or contact
John Talipsky, KA4VQH, Hamfest Chairman at johnjr@talipsky.com,
or
Penn McClatchey, K4PE, President, Atlanta Radio Club at pmm@saf.com

Thanks for the bandwidth.  I think this email falls in the category
of a PSA, or a Public Service Announcement.  I apologize in advance
if it is regarded as SPAM.  This event is the GA ARRL Section
Convention and there are also some really fine educational
opportunities at the forums.  Hope to see you there!

73,

Penn, K4PE
pmm@saf.com
--