[SECC] ARRL 160 Score - K2UFT

Subject: [SECC] ARRL 160 Score - K2UFT
From: dickb@akorn.net (Dick Bentley)
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 23:56:45 -0500
Herewith my summary:

        Team/Club : South East Contest Club

100 watts, Inverted L, one radial, 5 hours

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

  160CW      201         201        411      50         3

 Totals      201         201        411      50         3

    Final Score = 21783 points.

DX:   VP5, ZF2, CO8 - real disappointment that XE1ZUI could not get "GA"
no matter how fast or slow I sent it.

Maybe next year I'll return to my roots and do an expedition from NLI -
none heard during the time I was operating.  Low noise for a change
despite being near Perimeter Center.  Thanks to those with great ears,
especially the Western guys.  Ran into a few alligators who seemed to be
trigger happy with the CQ button but shy using their ears.  Great to
hear some members sending GO SECC!

73

Dick, K2UFT