[SECC] ARRL 160 Score - K2UFT

Subject: [SECC] ARRL 160 Score - K2UFT
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:40:48 -0500
I heard one or two NLI stations calling others, but didn't call CQ and
didn't call me.  I had a list of 30 or 40 such stations that I heard FB
working others, but they didn't call CQ (or didn't CQ much) and wouldn't
answer my CQs.  Sometimes, I moved up the band to the first almost clear
spot when I head one S&P'ing up the band and sometimes he called me then
and sometime he didn't.  The worst "alligator" was K0SR, who was very
loud for much of the contest and didn't even give me a QRZ despite my
working many stations is his state and further away.  I suspect high
power line noise, but it must have been there for most of the contest.

73,

John, K4BAI.  P.S.  Wasn't that XE1ZOI?  I didn't hear him, but that is
a very active call.