[SECC] RE: [SEDXC] CQWW 160 CW Contest

Subject: [SECC] RE: [SEDXC] CQWW 160 CW Contest
From: AB4RU@aol.com (AB4RU@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 08:24:19 EST
--part1_31.1f7ab74a.294ca903_boundary

I think its a great idea, as Gary mentioned, to work out a plan to
incorporate SEDXC 160 meter scores into the ARRL contest and share our score
with SEDXC for the CQ contest.

Since our club dues are basically (0) and involve little attendance at
meetings, it should work out for the SEDXC members that operate 160 meters. I
have not joined the SEDXC since the SECC was formed, since my main interest
is contest and not DX. If the proposal works out between the clubs, I will
plan to reinstate my dues and become a member in the SEDXC again. I know its
not required, but I would like to financially support their club, as a
measure in good faith, for combining the effort.

Don't forget, SEDXC offers some very impressive trophies to the winners of
the contest within its club members.

Ron W4WA

--part1_31.1f7ab74a.294ca903_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3><BR>
I think its a great idea, as Gary mentioned, to work out a plan to incorporate
SEDXC 160 meter scores into the ARRL contest and share our score with SEDXC for
the CQ contest. <BR>
<BR>
Since our club dues are basically (0) and involve little attendance at
meetings, it should work out for the SEDXC members that operate 160 meters. I
have not joined the SEDXC since the SECC was formed, since my main interest is
contest and not DX. If the proposal works out between the clubs, I will plan to
reinstate my dues and become a member in the SEDXC again. I know its not
required, but I would like to financially support their club, as a measure in
good faith, for combining the effort. <BR>
<BR>
Don't forget, SEDXC offers some very impressive trophies to the winners of the
contest within its club members. <BR>
<BR>
Ron W4WA</FONT></HTML>

--part1_31.1f7ab74a.294ca903_boundary--