[SECC] Bank Account

Subject: [SECC] Bank Account
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:49:28 -0500
I have a distinct memory that we authorized Nancy to spend what was left
in the account for some good purpose.  The current officers should ask
her to refresh our memories on that before we go off criticizing what I
am sure we authorized.  I don't remember if it was some cluster related
expense or the ARRL frequency defense fund or just what, but I am sure
we knew about it and agreed with its disposition about the time that
Nancy turned the SEDXC treasurer's job over to W4TE.  (That would be
about July 1 of this year, I think.)

73,

John, K4BAI.