[SECC] Bank Account

Subject: [SECC] Bank Account
From: gabnjb@earthlink.net (Gary Breed)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 23:21:33 -0500
> Seems this was a couple of months back --- concerning funding for the
WRTC.
> Gary K9AY posted several notes to the reflector wanting input about it
but
> didn't get a lot of response. I remember him saying that the ones that
did
> respond, were in favor of donating it to WRTC and that the treasurer
would
> write a check.
>
> Hey--- there may be hope for my memory yet !!
> 73 es Merry Christmas to all, John WA4TT
----------------------
Your memory is rock solid, John!

After receiving several positive comments and no negative comments, I
obtained the remaining funds being held by the SEDXC in the form of a
check to NCDXF for a donation to WRTC2002. The amount was $300.96.
Additional individual donations from members were added, making a total
WRTC donation from the club of $450.96.

As a side note, we elected Nancy treasurer while unaware of the exact
language of the bylaws (which are now available on the SECC web site). The
bylaws do not include a treasurer position and specifically give the club
president responsibility for managing any matters that involve money.
Thanks, Nancy, for your help coordinating the GQP funds held by the SEDXC!

With last summer's GQP held during K4OGG's term as president, he has used
his discretion to dispose of the remaining plaque donations. I have done
the same with the WRTC donation. Both of us sought, and received, the
advice of the membership on our actions.

Now, back to contesting!  Stew Perry is next weekend, with NAQP coming up
soon!

73, Gary
K9AY