[SECC] 160 plan

Subject: [SECC] 160 plan
From: w4an@CONTESTING.COM (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 18:20:25 -0500 (EST)
I agree Dave.  W8JI, W4ZV, and K1ZM not withstanding...  there are about
.0000000000000000000000000000000001% of hams affected by the CQ 160 SSB
contest or the NAQP SSB contest.  Are there others that affect these 160
DXers?  I don't think so.  So ZV is jumping up and down a lot screaming
and yelling, but the bottom line is that the current situation isn't
broken for most of us.

73

Bill