[SECC] GQP - Let's do this orderly or not at all...

Subject: [SECC] GQP - Let's do this orderly or not at all...
From: aa4lr@arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:54:17 -0400
Whenever the topic of the GQP comes up, there's always discussion of
doing this or that.

It's clear to me we need to focus on one aspect at a time:

* Set a Date. We need to do this NOW in order to promote the event.

Who do we need approval from? SECC? SEDXC? How do we vote yea or nay?

(I'm in favor of a change to April. October/November is hectic enough
with 4 contest weekends out of 5.)

--

* Rule changes. Seems to me we've discussed scoring, roaming, and time
changes. Let's restrict discussion to one aspect at a time. Propose a

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901