[SECC] GA QRP plaque for 2002 GA QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] GA QRP plaque for 2002 GA QSO Party
From: lshuman at griffin.uga.edu (Larry Shuman)
Date: Mon Mar 3 10:25:07 2003
I just wanted to thank the SECC and the SE DX Club for the very nice
plaque for the GA QRP category in the 2002 GA QSO Party.  It was only
my second contest.  I am somewhat embarrassed to get the plaque, since
it seems I won it by default.  Evidently no one in Georgia launched a
serious QRP effort last year.  I'm surprised considering that Georgia has
several QRP clubs and there are some QRP ops in the SECC. Anyway, I
was proud to get the plaque.  Thanks also to the Tennessee Contest group,
who sponsored the plaque.
   73, Larry K4IR (Ex KG4IQF)

Larry M. Shuman
Crop & Soil Sciences Department