[SECC] Re: Not able to display Member List

Subject: [SECC] Re: Not able to display Member List
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Mar 19 12:54:07 2003
Mike...

 I removed all the html code that used that image. It is just a straight html
table now. That makes it easy for me because when AA4LR sends me an Excel
spreadsheet when he has updates and I can just copy it to a Word file, save it
as html and paste the code into the page. I'm sure having a graphic file didn't
stop anyone from stealing email address !!!

                73's Jeff