[SECC] Re: Not able to display Member List

Subject: [SECC] Re: Not able to display Member List
From: ne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Wed Mar 19 10:50:09 2003
As I had left the Member page, it was a graphic, gif or jpg, not text.  This
prevented the theft of the email addresses there.  It also prevented us from
using "find" from the browser.  That seemed an OK trade.
It may be that some option on a browser may not show this image, and need to be
reset...  or ????
I think I will be bach home in time for the GQP, thanks to all for picking up
the work.

>From Blue Springs Library, near Deland FL,
Mike, NE4S

 K4SB <k4sb@earthlink.net> wrote:Well, I just checked it again. With IE 5, 6+,
Netscape 4.73, and 7.0.
All pages display normally EXCEPT the members list. On the SEDXC page,
ALL pages display normally. Defaults are as IE comes down the pipe.
All plugins for Netscape are present.

Just have to learn to live without it.

73
Ed