[SECC] Stupid Question - Where to point Beam?

Subject: [SECC] Stupid Question - Where to point Beam?
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Apr 2 10:14:43 2003
 W4AN is sure right about working the 3,8, and 9's on 20 meters. You could also
add the 4's around the DC area and the 2 and 1 call area.

 Because of the poor conditions this weekend in WPX SSB it was almost like SS
during the day. I don't think I have worked this many stations in those call
areas on 20 meters before in my life. It was like an endless pit !!!

 I even had one guy call me that was running 5 watts to some handheld HF radio
that was sitting on the beach on Long Island sound that was 30 db over S9 !!!
Just unbelievable !!!

                                  Jeff KU8E