[SECC] K4OGG, GA-QRP

Subject: [SECC] K4OGG, GA-QRP
From: jpryor at uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Mon Apr 14 08:50:13 2003
This was the first time I've operated QRP in any contest.  Conditions must
have been pretty good because I didn't have any trouble working
folks.  Didn't try any S&P.  All QSOs were from calling CQ and all except
two were CW.  W6OAT and NF4A moved me to SSB for the mult.  Operated 2 1/2
hours.  The weekend weather was considerably better than mid-summer!  Wish
I could have had more time on the air.

    80CW        7           7         14       1
    40CW       64          64        128      25
    40SSB       1           1          1       1
    20CW       40          40         80       7
    15CW        3           3          6       1
    15SSB       1           1          1       1

  Totals      116         116        230      36

     Final Score = 8280 points.

73,

- Jay/K4OGG