[SECC] Meeting and Election of Officers

Subject: [SECC] Meeting and Election of Officers
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue Apr 15 18:07:42 2003
Hi guys:

Unless I have missed something, there has been so far no mention of a
meeting and election of officers.  I believe the terms change on August
1.  Should we not plan on a meeting at the Atlanta hamfest, which is
sometime in June, if I am not mistaken?  Can someone post the date?

I suggest someone in the Atlanta area arrange for the meeting.  Is a
program possible?  And the president should do whatever is necessary to
get some officers to be nominated for the next year.

73,

John, K4BAI.