[SECC] FlQP WB6BWZ SOABCW QRP

Subject: [SECC] FlQP WB6BWZ SOABCW QRP
From: Matt at Tenn-Valley.com (Matt Lee, WB6BWZ)
Date: Mon Apr 28 01:12:50 2003
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: WB6BWZ
Operator(s): WB6BWZ
Station: WB6BWZ

Class: SOABCW QRP
QTH: Atlanta, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2.2 (20 max)

   40:   24
   20:    1
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   25     0  CW Mults = 16  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 2,400

<http://www.floridaQSOparty.org/>

My first Florida QSO Party contest. Participated briefly on Sunday (between work
and sleep). <g>

Saturday I was on Lake Lanier on-board the NoGA pontoon boat with the NoGA QRP
Club <http://www.NoGaQRP.org/>. We were participating in the QRP To The Field
(ghost town theme) event <http://www.geocities.com/n0qt/qttfruls.html>. Quite a
few FQP stations were worked QRP on 40M CW. The weather conditions were
absolutely gorgeous!

Yaesu FT-817 QRP xcvr, 5-MHz OCF 28-ga insulated wire stealth antenna up 40 feet
in trees next to I-75 in downtown Atlanta industrial area. SGC SG-237 autotuner.
WriteLog 10.40j, manual mode, no CAT interface.

--
Matt Lee, WB6BWZ
Atlanta, Georgia USA