[SECC] Welcome New Member - Dennis Wayne Littleton WK4J

Subject: [SECC] Welcome New Member - Dennis Wayne Littleton WK4J
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Thu Mar 11 22:14:48 2004
Please join me in extending a hearty welcome for Dennis Wayne Littleton
WK4J. He joined in December 2003. Dennis is formerly KK5EC. He enjoys
the ARRL 10m contest, but is new to contesting and has the "bug".

Well, there's certainly a lot of fun to be had in contesting once you
have the "bug"!

Dennis, if you haven't already, please go to
<http://secc.contesting.com> and follow the instructions to subscribe
to our e-mail reflector. There we have a perpetual, daily meeting and
discussions of contest activity.

Welcome aboard!

             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901