[SECC] Welcome New Member - Don Durk KA1DWX

Subject: [SECC] Welcome New Member - Don Durk KA1DWX
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Thu Mar 11 22:22:21 2004
Please join me in extending a welcome to Don Durk, KA1DWX, who joined
the South East Contest Club in December 2003. Don is formerly VK3FBE
and K2UYC. Don enjoys most HF CW tests, so he ought to fit right in
with most of the membership. (Don, those microphone-based contests
aren't too bad, either -- at least in small doses)

Don, if you haven't already, please go to <http://secc.contesting.com>
and follow the instructions to join our e-mail reflector. There we hold
a perpetual, daily meeting and discussion of contest topics.

Welcome aboard.

             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901