[SECC] Welcome New Member - Robin Gist, K4VU

Subject: [SECC] Welcome New Member - Robin Gist, K4VU
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Thu Mar 11 22:55:17 2004
Please join me in welcoming Robin Gist, K4VU to the South East Contest
Club. Robin joined in January of this year. Robin is interested in many
contests, including all the ARRL contests, all CQ contests, NAQP, 160m
contests. Robin likes CW, also RTTY and the VHF contests.

Robin, if you haven't already done so, please go to
<http://secc.contesting.com> and follow the instructions to sign up for
our e-mail reflector. There we hold a perpetual, daily meeting along
with a discussion of contest topics.

Welcome aboard!

             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901