[SECC] Welcome New Member - Tim Wininger KY5R

Subject: [SECC] Welcome New Member - Tim Wininger KY5R
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Thu Mar 11 23:02:34 2004
Please join me in welcoming Tim Wininger, KY5R to the South East
Contest Club. Tim joined in February of this year. Tim has a
laundry-list of former calls: KP4BZ,C6ACY,VP2MFW,WA7UWE. Tim is
interested in all HF and VHF/UHF contests. I hope you have a lot of
spare time, Tim, because that's a lot of contesting!

Tim, if you haven't done so already, please go to
<http://secc.contesting.com> and follow the instructions to join our
e-mail reflector. There we have a perpetual, daily meeting along with a
discussion of contest topics.

Welcome aboard!

             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901