[SECC] SEDXC Plaque

Subject: [SECC] SEDXC Plaque
From: jpryor at uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Wed Mar 24 08:33:32 2004
Last night at the SEDXC meeting, members voted to sponsor the low power DX
plaque for 2004.  However, Bill N4NX pointed out that at the meeting of the
SECC last weekend there was discussion about eliminating both the QRP DX
and the Low Power DX plaques because of low participation.  Bill's
recollection was that there was only one entry in either of the two
categories and that was in Low Power.  I was aware that we had no entries
in the DX QRP category.  Can anyone enlighten me?  Was a formal vote taken,
or a decision made regarding those two categories?  I am aware that we are
publicizing that both are offered in 2004.

Thanks/73,

Jay, K4OGG