[SECC] Windows*&^$#%&^*

Subject: [SECC] Windows*&^$#%&^*
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Sun Feb 6 15:59:53 2005
I hope someone cqanhelp me out here.

I have 2 computers on line at all times, but the one in the hamshack
is more dedicated to radio programs. Both are 98SE with all the updates.

I sorta like to move the icons around on the desktop so that my most
often used programs are lower center. But, after I backed it up
a couple of weeks ago, the thing neatly aranged all the icons in rows
on the left and right of the screen.

I have spent hours trying to get the display back to how I want it.
This computer acts this way, and I have double checked that the
hamshack machine is set to the same display properties.

Guess I could live with it, but every D... time I reboot, it
rearranges the icons in a different order. Try a couple of minutes
looking for a program.....

HELP!!

  73
Ed