[SECC] Sweepstakes Club Competition

Subject: [SECC] Sweepstakes Club Competition
From: ae4y at mindspring.com (AE4Y)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:28:06 -0400
Given my meager station, I recognize that I don't have much of a chance
of winning any contest as a single operator (that doesn't keep me from
generating RF though!), but I sure do get pumped up when the club
decides to go after a particular contest like we did in last year's
California QSO Party and the Sweepstakes.

I'd like to see us target specific contests more frequently and make
showings like we did in both of those contests.

It seems to me that's a sure method to attract attention and grow a
solid reputation for the club.

This is a great accomplishment for the SECC.

Kent, AE4Y