[SECC] Moon Phase & ARRL dx test & Stuff

Subject: [SECC] Moon Phase & ARRL dx test & Stuff
From: aldermant at alltel.net (Tommy)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:47:46 -0400
Due to the fact that N4GG and KU8E (and others) did a magnificent job at
PJ4R and Rich commandeered K4BAI for this years ARRL DX contest, the phase
of the moon was correct and I ate all my grits. According to the ARRL web
site, it looks like I placed first in Georgia as SOAB-HP in the ARRL DX
contest.

I mention this because I'm pretty sure this is the first and the last time I
will do so, simply because all of the north Georgia contest guru's won't
dare leave the state at the same time again!!  :>))

Tommy

Eastern surburds of Cecil, Ga.

W4BQF