[SECC] QSLing for CY9A DXpedition, July/Aug 2003

Subject: [SECC] QSLing for CY9A DXpedition, July/Aug 2003
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 13:49:29 -0400
Vance, N5VL, was one of the operators and was the QSL manager for the
July/August DXpedition CY9A.  Unfortunately, Vance has recently become a
Silent Key.  At the request of the other opertors, K4BAI has become the
successor QSL manager.  On Tuesday and Wednesday of this week (August 3
and 4, 2005), all QSL requests received with the logs and blank cards
from Vance's widow were answered directly.  All hams who had their
current e-mail addresses on their QSL cards were sent e-mails that their
CY9A QSLs are in the mail.  Most did not have e-mail addresses on them
and a few did not have current e-mail addresses on them.

Anyone who needs a CY9A QSL card and who has sent a request to N5VL
should wait about two weeks.  If no card has been received after two
weeks, it would be appropriate to assume that the original request has
been lost or misplaced.

Future requests for CY9A QSLs should be sent to John Laney, K4BAI, PO
Box 421, Columbus, GA  31902-0421.  E-mail inquiries may be sent to
k4bai at worldnet.att.net.

I do NOT have blank cards or logs for any other calls that Vance used or
handled QSLs for.  If I receive any information about those logs, I will
post the same.

73,

John, K4BAI.