[SECC] Alabama QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] Alabama QSO Party
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:59:47 -0500
Folks.....this is a case of serious dedication.  And if we had any plaques I
would recommend him for the fickle flake of fate reward.   Saturday is ONLY
24 hours early....you trying to suggest something?????

Durn,  if I new the "chief whatever" I would recommend you get credit for
that fine score.......Hmmmmm......

Sorry about the amp.  You run more power in the filaments than I pump out
with the Anode.... hi hi.

Well Jerry thanks for your participation in the best little state contest in
the South.....next year check the rules on the web page.  Might keep your
frustration level down......hi hi.

www.alabamaqsoparty.org

Dan/W4NTI