[SECC] SS

Subject: [SECC] SS
From: wa4tt at nlamerica.com (John Vickers)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:44:57 -0500
 Sounded like all had fun working SS. Tnx to all that gave info on the
 logging down loads. Decided to use my limited time op'ing instead of
 installing ! hi

 Sent with left hand, wrote with right hand, and breathed thru my nose. S&P
 for 320 Qs and 74 Secs-- Quit when I tried to work 3 dupes in a row.
 Memory is not what it used to be ! Was surprised with 74 sections worked
 randomly in the short time I was on. Will try to make a few points during
 SSB running.  If it'll help the club score, I'll send in the paper log for
 47,360 pts.
 Enjoyed, 73, John WA4TT