[SECC] SS

Subject: [SECC] SS
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (k4sb@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:24:54 +0000
Pretty disappointing. Think most of you know I am very hearing impaired.
Plus was sick most of the weekend.

But the interesting thing that happened about 1400 on Sunday is I went
completely deaf. Radio at full volume, headset on, and absolutely could
not hear a thing. Hearing returned about 2 hours later.

Little over 300 Qs and I think 75 mults. More later. Nice to work about
5 of the SECC gang. K4OOG was like in the next room on 40 while K4BAI
sounded like something over the pole long path.

73
Ed