[SECC] SS Gavel...

Subject: [SECC] SS Gavel...
From: lee.hiers at gmail.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:08:50 -0500
KU8E pointed out to me that I posted a private email from him in this
thread to the list.  I did not think that was the case and would never
have done so deliberately, but upon review it appears that he may be
correct.  I am currently having ISP problems and am reading mail
through gmail, which doesn't have the best interface (or at least I'm
not accustomed to it), and apparently fooled me into thinking his
email to me was public when it wasn't.

I publicly apologize to Jeff for repeating his private comments in a
public forum.

On 11/18/05, Lee Hiers <lee.hiers at gmail.com> wrote:

> Let's see.  You said "I sure hope that everyone doesn't have the same
> attitude about SS that AA4GA has".  Sounds like you're the one trying
> to make a big deal out of my comments...pretty much a personal attack
> from where I'm sitting, as well.

<SNIP>

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA