[SECC] N1MM Software

Subject: [SECC] N1MM Software
From: GMacie at innotrac.com (Macie, Gordon)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:28:34 -0500
I just did a quick search on my old reflector emails. I remember about a year
ago taking a survey and we only had 1 N1MM user, AE4Y. Hence, Our "EXPERT".. I
now see KU8E, K4SAV, AA4GA and myself experimenting. Any comments ??... I liked
it very much and plan to use it from now on. The bandmap and packet functions
seem to be superior. I dont know if its a configuration option but one think I
didn't like was in the check window worked calls were not in red... I  timed
out several times on packet but I don't think that was N1MM fault.. I did have
trouble resetting packet. Probably operator error. I wasn't exactly sure what
close port meant versus the button bye on the bottom.. I am going to subscribe
to the reflector to pick up the finer points..

Gordon N4LR