[SECC] N1MM Software

Subject: [SECC] N1MM Software
From: w4nz at comcast.net (Ted Bryant)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:56:02 -0500
Jeff,

In the Log window, the lower part has an adjustable "divider".  Below this
divider, log info is
displayed with a light yellow background for all previous QSO's with the
station you are working or
the call you have entered into the call entry window.  From this you can easily
determine what bands
a station is needed on.

Perhaps you've not expanded the log window enough vertically to notice this?

73, Ted W4NZ
(N1MM user for about 2 years now)