[SECC] GQP Rules

Subject: [SECC] GQP Rules
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (Ed)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:24:49 +0000
Couple of notes today about the GQP rules. While I agree with most of
the changes, members should be advised they cannot just "vote" on any
proposal that has been placed on the reflector.

Such a change may only be made by a formal motion posted on the site,
duly seconded, and then voted upon. The vote ends at midnight on the 7th
day following the second.

Anything else is not valid. Anyone can submit a proposal, and from
there, the various proposals can be whittled down to 1, and then that
one voted on. So, we're looking at a minimum 14 days from the date such
a proposal is placed on the SECC site if one than 1 proposal is
submitted, and a minimum of 7 days if only one.

This item is for the membership to decide, not volunteers, nor officers.

73
Ed