[SECC] Monitor size

Subject: [SECC] Monitor size
From: jeflanders at comcast.net (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:46:01 +0000
Adding a second video card lets you run two monitors. I have 19's
with 17's on the side. The 17's come "free" with new computers these
days, so for the price of a $25 - 35 video card you can use it.

I can run WriteLog along with propagation aids and several other
contesting tools this way without cramping the main screen.

Jerry W4UK