[SECC] Dayton DX Dinner

Subject: [SECC] Dayton DX Dinner
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:17:04 -0500
The Dayton DX Dinner has been announced.  They will seat people together
who buy their tickets together.  Last year we got together and got
almost a full table for SEDXC and SECC members.  This year, I'd hope we
could do the same.  Unfortunately, I will be gone Feb 14 to 21 in
Bonaire (PJ4/K4BAI and with Jeff, KU8E, as PJ4R in ARRL DX CW) and will
be unable to coordinate the effort until I return.  If someone else
wants to do it, I'll send my check for $34.00 as soon as I know who is
doing it.  If not, I'll renew the offer after things settle down after
my return from Bonaire.

The speaker hasn't been anounced yet.  The announcement says that "we
expect to have another interesting program and expect it to be a bit
different than those in recent years."  Big prizes too, of course.  At
the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Dayton City Center, Friday evening, May 19.  I
assume the contest dinner, not announced yet, will be Saturday evening,
as usual.  The tickets are $34.00 each payable to SWODXA and payment by
check or money order is to be sent to Jay Slough, K4ZLE, at his CBA,
8183 Woodward Dr., West Chester, OH  45069.

There are ten seats per table and space is limited.  Further info from
k4zle at arrl.net.

If I don't hear anything before I get back from Bonaire, I'll send out
another solicitation and send in my check for the whole group who sign
up and you can reimburse me.

73,

John, K4BAI.