[SECC] Dayton DX Dinner

Subject: [SECC] Dayton DX Dinner
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:03:06 -0500
Hello guys:  We picked up a few more before the order went out today.
We have twenty-three for the group at the dinner, which should give us
two full tables plus three.

Those for whom I have ordered tickets are:  K4BAI, N4HH + W9ELN, W2WG +
XYL, N4GG, WW4LL, W4ATL + XYL, W5XX, W4ZW, W3WL, WA4ILO + KI4MTU, W4TE,
W4KJ, K4IQJ + XYL, N4FN, W4SCH, WF4W, W4NU, N4ZZK.  The last three were
the last to order and so should be on the spillover table.

Remember, each ticket is $34.00.  Please send your checks to me, John
Laney, K4BAI, PO Box 421, Columbus, GA  31902-0421 along with a SASE for
return of your tickets.  I look forward to seeing you all then, if not
before.

Additional tickets may be ordered from K4ZLE at his call book address.

73,

John, K4BAI.