[SECC] Announcement Pesky Texan Armadillo Run

Subject: [SECC] Announcement Pesky Texan Armadillo Run
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:08:49 -0500
This can be fun guys.  A few years ago, when K5OT lived in Atlanta, I
think he and I were the onlyl ones to get all the Armadillos.  Last
year, I got them all again, as I recall.  73, John.

Get ready - the 6th annual Pesky Texan Armadillo Chase is less than two
weeks away.

Mark your calendars, set your alarms for Wednesday evening, March 8th at
8:30 CST.

The roster is full and the calls and names are listed below.

The web site instructions and roster are updated.
http://www.w5nc.org/ptac/default.htm

        NOTE:  The start time is 08:30 PM CST for our left coast
participants!!!

2006 Armadillo Roster

W5HNS - Henry
NO5W - Chuck
W5USJ - Chuck
KK5LD - Dan
K5ZTY - Bill
N5TW - Tom
KT5V - Dave
K5GQ - Mark
N5ET - Bob
W5TA - Dick
W2MY/5 - Steve
K5NZ - Mike
K5IID - Tom
KG5U - Dale
W5JAW - Jim
AA5TB - Steve
K5OT - Larry
KZ5J - Pat
N4IM/4 - Cole
K5PTC - Bruce (N1LN)

I am moving to North Carolina in a few months so this could be your last
time to get a certificate for a clean sweep.

Hope to work you and send you a certificate ! ! ! !   You too can win like
Todd - N9NE, our 2005 winner.

72,
Bruce - N1LN
(K5PTC - Bob)