[SECC] Problem with V73RY

Subject: [SECC] Problem with V73RY
From: jpryor at uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:20:18 -0500
Neal,

As a low power contester this happens to me more times than I want to think
about.  Once is too many times.  Anyway, for my money you did the only
thing you could.  There are times in almost every contest when I use every
colorful descriptive term I learned while in the Navy (not on the air),
count to ten and move on.

The bottom line is the fact that to stay on "your" frequency you will not
be getting the contacts/score you would get elsewhere, and the score's the
thing.  Show the other guy up by outscoring him!

73,

Jay, K4OGG