[SECC] WPX CW memory keyer setup

Subject: [SECC] WPX CW memory keyer setup
From: rhackler at mindspring.com (Roger L. Hackler)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 06:09:30 -0400

First of all, great job to everyone in the GQP.  I was unable to operate at
all due to major league storm damage at my brothers house.  He's a quarter
of a mile from me, 67 trees down, 14 of them on the house.  It's amazing
what a 80 foot pine will do when it lands on top of a VW bug!  The good news
story is that everyone is ok.  The bad news story is that I need to buy a
new chain saw!

Back to the question at hand - As you all know I'm not much of a cw
contester, but have been playing around more and more on CW.  I would like
to do WPX in may, and need advice on CW messages to program for the contest.
What do you guys use?  I'll more than likely do mainly S&P but may try to
run some as well, so I would like to set up for both.

Thanks!

72 de Roger, KN6RO