[SECC] WAE CW - K1ZZI

Subject: [SECC] WAE CW - K1ZZI
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph Bates K1ZZI)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 23:40:19 -0400
Call: K1ZZI
Operator(s): K1ZZI
Station: K1ZZI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 27

80:          8       0     24
40:      271   287   120
20:      261   295     86
15:        39       0     42
10:          3       0       6
-------------------------
Total:  582   582   278  Total Score = 323,314

Fun contest.  Lots of changes in contesting since 1990 when I was last into
it.  Information overload.  Big improvements in spotting networks and
software... just click and work 'em... band maps, auto spots and a lot more
I haven't figured out yet.  Awesome!!  Impressed by all the first class ops
out there in this contest.  Learned stuff just listening.  N1MM logging with
QTC was an unbelievably great experience.  Plenty of time to stretch and
drink coffee while sending QTC's.  Disappointed my amp quit early Sunday
morning and had to go barefoot just when 10 & 15 opened up.  Looking forward
to the next one.

73, Ralph

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/