[SECC] I need some advice

Subject: [SECC] I need some advice
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e at bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:21:39 -0400
I have been using CTWIN lately. I like it because it does all the things I need
- radio control, can network two computers, and it is reliable. I have been
using NA and CT for so long I am used to it too. One negative is there is no
voicekeyer support.

I sometimes use N1MM. The look is very much like Writelog, but I am sure Hal
would tell you Writelog has many more features then N1MM. N1MM has radio
control, RTTY and voicekeyer support (using your soundcard) If you do RTTY and
download MMTTY, it works very well with N1MM.

Both of these are freeware

N1MM http://pages.cthome.net/n1mm/

CTWIN  http://www.k1ea.com/download/

73, Jeff