[SECC] I need some advice

Subject: [SECC] I need some advice
From: w4nz at comcast.net (Ted Bryant)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:03:42 -0400
"..a logging program is useless if it requires mouse clicks during normal run
and S&P
operations..." - amen.

N1MM is built such that you really never have to use the mouse unless you're
making config changes.
Virtually everything can be done from the keyboard. For example, to navigate
the spots in the
bandmap use Control+ your up/down arrows.  It will step up/down through each
workable station,
skipping dupes.

73, Ted W4NZ