[SECC] Passing on results to auditor

Subject: [SECC] Passing on results to auditor
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:08:35 -0400
On Aug 11, 2006, at 1:00 PM, Jim Stafford wrote:

> I thought someone (probably John) told me I was supposed to send a
> copy
> of my results to a certain club member each time I entered in name of
> SECC.

Jim, we're not quite that formal.

The club bylaws do state that to be a member in good standing, you
have to submit scores for the club in at least two contests. But, we
don't "audit" this activity. Further, just about anything "counts",
so if you join a Sprint or NAQP team, that counts as a submission.

> Am I dreaming?

Possibly.

>   It was to be sure the club only claimed valid
> members in the club scores.

Certainly. For several contests, I send a club roster to the contest
sponsors so they can cross-check the valid callsigns.

> This year I've done:
>
> ARRL DX CW
> WPX CW
> IARU
> plus all kinds of QRP and other state contests.

Sounds great. Thanks for the activity.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901