[SECC] Thanks comments guys

Subject: [SECC] Thanks comments guys
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:47:51 -0500
Looks to me like CT is a good choice. Writelog a maybe,  and N1MM  the
winner.  Other than the learning curve it looks like the way to go.   So
as soon as I get a chance I'll do a download and give it look over.

Right now I am typing all my WAE QTC's and hopefully putting them in the
log I have properly.  Sure hope I don't need to do this again..

I like the WAE contest.  Mainly because I have a shot at CQing and not
being covered by the East coast ALL THE TIME>... hi.

Take care guys.

73

Dan/W4NTI