[SECC] [SEDXC] Building Permits for Tower Bases

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] Building Permits for Tower Bases
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:31:05 -0500
Put it in the middle of the yard.  If the XYL don't like it,  tell her
what you said here for your reasoning.  If she don't like
it....well.....get over it.

I personally do NOT comprehend why anyone doing Ham stuff would move
into a antenna restricted environment.  But thats your choice I reckon.

I would research all the applicable rules/regulations/laws....then if
your height is exempt....don't rock the boat.

If the old crab complains.......well....so what?  No legal grounds...no
problem.

Dan/W4NTI